Monday, August 21, 2006

California

I left sunday evening to head for Mountain View California for training on they 'first down line' system. My flight left Orlando at 6 pm and I arrived in San Jose at 1:30 am eastern time. I get paid for traveling, so I figure I can squeeze "2 days" into a day on each end of a job. We'll see how that goes.

After completing the training, my first jobs will be college games. Auburn (Alabama) will be Labor Day weekend and LSU will be the following weekend.

I had a connection in Denver and we had to 'hold' our landing for 45 minutes due to a tornado being "on the field". I made my connection with 10 minutes to spare.

Here's a photo of the top of a thunderstorm just east of Tampa


This photo is of the sunset over the Rocky Mountains while on approach to Denver Airport

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home