Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another School

I've been going to Bartending (hospitality) School for a couple of weeks. I've always wanted to be a bartender - it seems like people are all so happy (mostly) when at a bar - so I thought it would be cool to be the guy that they're throwing money at - while smiling. It's an intensive class and when I graduate, I'll be certified (not a requirement in Florida). Currently, I'm practicing pouring 5 - 6 drinks (of varying type) at once while making sure that both hands are busy. It's more involved than I thought it would be at first.

It was full days there while going to Bartending School in the morning, then off to Captain classes at night. I'm glad the Captain's classes are over. My buddy Billy Vaughn instantly thought of one person when I told him I was going to Captain School and Bartending School at once. He sent me the photo below.


Isaac from the Love Boat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home